The Department investigates violations of the Rent Stabilization Ordinance (RSO), Just Cause Ordinance (JCO) and the City’s multifamily residential Housing Code. If you have experienced a violation of the RSO, or are living under unsafe or unhealthy conditions, file a complaint and we will help you address your housing issues and habitability concerns.

Report a code violation

Are your living conditions unsafe or unhealthy? File a Code complaint and let an inspector assess the situation. 

File an RSO or Eviction complaint

Think your rent is being illegally increased, or that you are being illegally evicted? File an RSO or eviction complaint and let a Housing Investigator assess the matter.

File an accessibility complaint

File a complaint related to accessibility and discrimination based on a disability.

(Visited 17,000 times, 2 visits today)

Comments are closed.