Residents, Renters|

The Department investigates violations of the Rent Stabilization Ordinance (RSO), and the City’s multifamily residential Housing Code. If you have experienced a violation of the RSO, or are living under unsafe or unhealthy conditions, file a complaint, and we will help you address your housing issues and habitability concerns

File a RSO Complaint

Think your rent is being illegally increased, or that you are being illegally evicted? File a complaint and let a Housing Investigator assess the matter.

Report a code violation

LAHD is responsible for investigating complaints about unsafe living conditions and code violations at multifamily rental properties within the City of Los Angeles.  File a Code complaint and let an inspector assess the situation. 

File an accessibility complaint

File a complaint related to accessibility and discrimination based on disability.

(Visited 118,913 times, 1 visits today)

Comments are closed.