Situations that require the property owner to regain the use of the rental unit as the result of a personal or business decision and not the fault of the tenant may be cause for eviction. All no-fault evictions must be filed with LAHD in advance. To see the ways to submit your forms and required fees, click here. Tenant relocation assistance is required for all no-fault reasons. Declaration of Intent to Evict forms are required for all no-fault reasons and can be found by clicking on each reason below.
- Wants the rental unit for his own use or a family member.
- Wants the rental unit for the use of a resident manager.
- Wants to withdraw, demolish or substantially remodel the unit.
- Has been ordered to vacate the unit or building by a governmental agency, as the result of a legal violation.
- Is the Federal Government and it wants to sell the property the rental unit is on.
- Owns a Residential Hotel and wants to demolish or convert the building to another use.
- Wants to convert or build Affordable Housing Accommodations requiring a government-imposed regulatory agreement.