Property owners and managers must:
1. Register their properties;
2. Sign up for mandatory training;
3. Access and download required policies and forms; and
4. View and manage their property information on the Accessible Housing Registry.
5. Participate in the City’s required external program reviews conducted by Abt Associates and its partners, E&A Team and Vital Research. For more information on these reviews, click here: Accessible Housing Program (AcHP) Overview.
Tenants and Applicants may:
2. Be notified to submit pre-application online for new properties;
3. Track your applications status;
4. Access and download Tenant Handbook and Appendices; and